Monday, February 09, 2009

Tailgating is Big Business

Something I have never considered as a business idea was to take advantage of tailgating for sporting events. Certainly I have attended my fair share of tailgating parties at sporting events around the country, but alas I was usually either too "geared up" for the game, or just too cold to think straight like at LAmbeau Field in Green Bay in December (burrrrr).

Fans flowing out to watch college football, or even the biggest sporting event in the United States, the Super Bowl, probalby have a lot of the tailgating standards that a fanatical tailgater has. Just who makes them, and what the standards are, has never been something I put much thought into until I saw this article today.

It shows an array of tailgating supplies that any serious tailgater should have. From grills to canopies. Also, shares who sells it all, and how they have transformed the tailgating experience and made it like having a portable house with you.

0 comments: