Thursday, January 04, 2007

Discuss Weightlifting and Exercise

I've lifted weights for years in various forms. Either through just plain freestyle or with the Nautalis machines at the gym. I have a Bowflex at home and am planning to buy an Elliptical training machine for my aerobic workouts.

I'm really just not getting into the whole work out thing lately so i decided to look for a couple of forums and/or message boards to possibly get me motivated. I was able to find a pretty nice muscle forum about exercise and weightlifting that gives me some good ideas as to how to keep myself motivated, machines and exercises I may wnat to try, as well as just talk to others about working out.

I guess if I actually get back to where I want to be I can post some pics of my body and brag about how cut I am, but I don't think that will be for a while...lol

There are just many helpful posters there to get you to light a fire under you and get your body the way you always wanted it. HAve fun and let everyone know what you do to keep yourself in shape and looking good. I'm sure someone there might even be able to help you with better solutions to your exercise regimen.

0 comments: