Thursday, January 04, 2007

Mysterious object crashes through roof

Stuff falls into my house all the time. No one comes to my house and investigates. I wish someone would come get this big metal disc out of my driveway. I got it off the roof, but it's just to heavy to move with out the slope.



FREEHOLD TOWNSHIP, N.J. - Authorities were trying to identify a mysterious metallic object that crashed through the roof of a house in eastern New Jersey.

Nobody was injured when the golf-ball sized object, weighing nearly as much as a can of soup, struck the home and embedded itself in a wall Tuesday night. Federal officials sent to the scene said it was not from an aircraft.

The rough-surfaced object, with a metallic glint, was displayed Wednesday by police.


Click below to see the whole story:

Mysterious object crashes through roof

0 comments: