Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Fantasy Football Leagues Already?

One of my favorite past times is fantasy sports. Be it football or baseball I can't go a year with out being in several leagues and participating in many "practice" drafts before I get into my big time competition drafts. Since I have so much experience in it now I tend to gravitate to leagues that have great prizes. Fantasy Football is probably my favorite. It really takes my mind off the Detroit Lions and how poor that franchise is. I am now to the point where I actually just root for players instead of my team. The Lions are more of a "cues circus music" kind of team that you enjoy laughing at every week. Way past caring if they win or lose now.

AAFL.com has a great system going in which you can win some HUGE fantasy prizes. These aren't those chumps you get in those Yahoo leagues either. The guys in these leagues know waht they are doing and they will give you some competition sompared to waht those other places offer you most of the time. It is rare to join one of those public leagues on Yahoo or something only to realize at the draft you won already because the mangaers are making some really oddball picks in the early rounds while you are stacking your line up wioth keepers.

0 comments: