Saturday, August 11, 2007

New Finance Blog

I just put together a new finance blog on a site I've had sitting for quite a while now. Due to pre-marketing on it already it has a PR1 with no real content on it. Take a look at my Investment News blog and let me know if you like the way it looks so far. I am going to make a much more serious Financial Planning blog soon as that is my background and think i will go with the same theme as this blog is. I am doing this one with widgets, which I always left alone because I liked to code the sidebars myslef, but I found them to work pretty well on this template. I got a really cool market watch widget on there that I like showing the Dow, Nasdaw, and S&P current stats and it updates regularly during market hours every time you refresh the page. Next project may be something about poker tables or something. Not real sure yet. Still ahve to fill up tha tfinance blog with some content, but I think i have the template I watn already :).

0 comments: