Thursday, July 10, 2008

Global Outsourcing for Small Busnisses

It used to be that only big corporations could strike deals for jobs they didn't have the skills in house to do with partners around the world by taking a private jet charter to a meeting. Today many small business owners are doing it as well. With the ability to connect to anyone around the owrld online it is much easier to search out not only a more qualified person to do the job you want, but allso allows you to find someone to do that work for much less than you might be able to get it for at home.

Randy and Nicola Wilburn run real estate, consulting, design, and baby food companies out of their home. They do it by taking outsourcing to the extreme.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting post. I want to run a business soon, so I'll keep this post in mind. Becoming, what I hope, an entrepreneur is somewhat new to me, so I can use all the help and advice I can get! I know it'll be tough. Lately I've been thinking about the idea of buying a business instead of starting from scratch. I'm not sure what I should go for. Franchise? Home-based? I don't know. Do you have any suggestions or advice? Thanks!