Thursday, August 07, 2008

Is Low Cost Health Insurance Even Worth It?

Once you have taken care of all the important things for your business like which espresso machines to buy, you may take a long hard look at your health coverage. Everyone wants to save money on medical expenses, but how many corners are too many to cut?

If you are looking for health coverage you will definitely want to read this article about choosing health care you can afford. I used to sell insurance and I know the game. The worse the insurance the better the salesman who is selling it. When it is really good you don't need to sell it. It sells itself. That was always what I wanted to have in my portfolio when I was a saleman. Things that I could stand behind. LAck of research is the #1 reason peopel get ripped off. The 2nd? Too afraid to ask questions. Do both before you buy and read articles like the one above to help you decide what you even need.

0 comments: