Monday, August 25, 2008

Juggling a Business and a Family

An article I read today posed a very important question for business owners: How's the Family? This question seems like it won';t be a big deal when running a business, but myself, and people I know getting into to business know that this is a very important question. When you first start out in a business you have to be dedicated. With dedication that means you are going to spend most of your day sweating for your business.

Are you spending time with your wife? Kids? Do you help with things around the house like seniding out Halloween invitations for yuour kid's Halloween party?

The article above is pretty short, but it makes a very good point. HAving a business can't be used to give the excuse "I'm doing it for my family!". Certainly if your business takes precendent over your family, you may not have your family for very long.

0 comments: