Sunday, August 24, 2008

Small Business Money and Time Tips

Running a small business is quite stressful. In fact, many times I may have to bust out the pimple cream from the excessive sweat I pour into mine. So...when someone offers some tips that they have found to not only save some precious time, but money as well I usually will at least hear them out.

Something that I have always used to save me tedious extra work, as well as time are business credit cards. The simplicity of it all make for so much less work. Doesn't matter what sort of business I have run, be it running a shop on Ebay that sell s new items purchased from distributors, or just running an office with employees. The biggest thing about it is that the parerwork it cut back on was phenomenal. Of course it is very fast and efficient, but when running expense reports the card does all the work for you. Account statements online are just plain handy.

I read an article that goes a bit more in depth about the use of business credit cards today and thought that I would share. Take a look

0 comments: