Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Health Care and Small Business

With the new health care reform springing up on us all it is probably no surprise that most of us aren't all that up on how it will actually work for , or against our businesses. I am ashamed to say that I haven't took as much time as I should have to look deeper into the whole thing, and was probably as surprised at anyone that anything actually got done. I have a hard enough time keeping up with my best weight loss supplements.

So...I won't even try to break it down for you in how it relates to businesses because this guy has already given his interpretations of it himself. Even though most of the things won't kick in until 2014, it is probably best to get on this now and figure out if you want to start making some noise :D.

0 comments: