Monday, May 02, 2011

Fast Growing Companies and Social Media Marketing

I think we can all agree that social media marketing isn't an if we use it, but how effectively we use it now. Since it is typically free for us to use all these social networking options (outside of time of course) we all try to make the most of it. Sometimes to our detriment if we have no actual plan on how to best utilize these resources.

When we start a company I know that I am always wanting it to take off fast. The faster the better. I want to have that problem where I feel like I am trying to catch up to my growth lipoquick. I have to work harder to get leveled off, but having that growth is something that eventually makes it all worth the effort. Some fast -growing companies are using social networking in way that help drive this growth. Here is how.

0 comments: