Monday, May 02, 2011

Losing Leads With Your "Contact us" Page

The "Contact Us" page is pretty important. Well let's not fool ourselves here. it is extremely important for websites. I have some sites that I was too lazy to put contact info on so I just never did it. While this is a huge mistake since I know that I have some value there (people actually do find contact info from whoIs and other places) that I could expand on I am overextended and just never got to it. Wasted potential.

Wasted potential in that form is pretty ludicrous. It's just lazy I must admit, but there are a lot of websites that waste this potential even with a contact us page. Not that a traditional contact us page won't work, but there are probably some nice tips that you could implement into expanding how users can contact you that would be extremely helpful to them, and to you. Take a look at Making the Most Value 'Contact Us' and be on your way to more leads to get your jewelry tools out to more people.

0 comments: