Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dad Inventors

I know I have definitely talked about Mom inventors on more than one occasion. I haven't ever talked about dad inventors though. We have called mom inventors mompreneurs, so should we also call dad inventors dadpreneurs? Do you even like those words? I'm not sure if I do. :P

Mom and dad inventors are labeled as such because their inventions and subsequent businesses are built on inventions that make their lives easier as parents like finding an incredible s price. Inventing something for themselves that they think was great for their kids they see an opportunity to deliver it to other parents with the hopes that a lot of them will find their inventions useful too.

Here are 3 Dad Inventors and their stories. They offer a few tips on how to get it all rolling as well.

0 comments: