Saturday, January 13, 2007

Making Money on My Blog

I got invited to PayPerPost a little over a month ago and just started posting about 2 weeks ago. In that time I’ve made myself an extra $100+ by doing these posts in as little as an hour a day. Right now I am getting ready to submit a new blog to my account so I can make even more money. I find it very entertaining and an interesting way to make a good chunk of cash with very little time invested.

I am going to hide some of this money away for a while until I really decide what I want to buy with it. It is money I wasn’t expecting so I don’t really want to just blow it on this or that. There is always something I could use it for, but I don’t just want to go out and spend it right away. I guess I’ve kind of grown into a bit of a miser the last few years so I tend to be more conservative with my spending habits. I’m sure I’ll start to use it for bills or something, but right now I’m just going to let it sit in my PayPal account and draw some interest.

0 comments: