Friday, January 12, 2007

Where to Buy a Cell Phone

I don't know about you, but I like to do a little research before I buy technology related items. When I wanted to buy a cell phone I wanted to get an idea as to what I would have to pay and what kind of plan requirements I was in for. For me I was looking for a Verizon cell phone because it seems to have the best coverage in my area. Of course you can get any phone imaginable on that site.

First time I went to that site I was amazed at how much was there. Any type of plan I needed I could search for. Any phone I could search for. I could even compare plans for my needs rather than just taking what many other sites offered.

When I got done I looked at some accessories that I was going to need and got them there as well. I’m not big on ringtones, but I decided to browse through their stock and was pretty impressed. All in all I found the site a very pleasurable experience. Informative and easy to navigate. Definitely something I would recommend, which I am doing now. If you need a cell phone then take a look at the link and you will be hard pressed to not find what you need.




0 comments: