Thursday, January 11, 2007

Win a $10,000 Scholarship

Want some free money for college? Maybe you want to upgrade your current skills? I know I do and I could definitely use $10,000 for free to apply towards my education. This site I have found gives away $10,000 scholarships for the educational use of your choice on a regular basis. Go to the site and get Free College Scholarship Registration immediately.

If I happen to win there is no doubt about what I would use it for. More computer programming classes. I may know a thing or two about how to do posts, but when it comes to some other programming things I just have a lot to learn.

FreeCollegeScholarships.net will give away $10,000 on January 31st, 2007. The winning registrant may use the money for any educational opportunity. Registrants must be over 18 years of age and a permanent resident of the United States.

0 comments: