Saturday, February 20, 2010

Working At home? Here Are a Few Rules

Working at home is brilliant. What a great way to spend the day. Wearng a comfortable beat up t-shirt and a pair of boxer shorts while you sit at the PC and type away all day :D.

Oh wait...I just got a new Bioshock 2 game...hmm...I think I will play that for a couple hours. Heh...time to eat. I guess I will watch this movie while I do that. Done eating? Gotta watch the rest of this movie I guess. Ahhh...let's take a nap :D.

So many distractions at home, but working at home is amazing. You just have to figure out how to keep the distractions to a minimum and keep the work flowing. Unless you are like me and you put it off to the last minute and then cram like you never crammed before almost every week ;). For some reason i am one of those people that needs to be up against a deadline to produce. Odd I know. Maybe I can find a weight loss product that tells me if I don't get that weight off by such and such a day that I am going to get put in jail :).

8 Work At home Rules for you to learn ;)

0 comments: