Saturday, June 05, 2010

Business and Repairing Your Credit Rating

When you first set out on the business track your credit rating may be superb. It probably had to be. As things get rolling you may hit some snags along the way and your personal credit may start taking hits just to help your business take off. I know my credit was ugly when I opened my doors at first because I had to buy all kinds of office stuff, equipment, and whatever else out of my own pocket while I had little time to bring in the income to pay for it. I certainly didn't need any phentermine to lose weight with the stress I was under.

If you need to get some credit for your business you better pay attention to your personal credit first. No new business is going to get squat from a bank if the owner has terrible credit because the business has no history. Here are some tips to spruce up the personal side of your credit to make your business more stable.

0 comments: