Friday, October 22, 2010

Having Fun At Work

Not everyone does what they love. Either they don't know what they love, or they aren't in position to do what they love. Certainly not everyone loves to work. Myself is very much included in that latter statement. I am more like the guy in Office Space that has a dream of doing "nothing" than I am anything else. I'd rather talk about reducing stretch marks than working and I'm a male.

Find out how you can pump up the fun in your office in 5 easy steps:

Q: How can I make my office a fun place to work?

A: If you're serious about it, so to speak, be prepared to put in some effort. Most people aren't used to having fun at work, so you'll need to set an example -- even if it means sporting a peg leg, all by your lonesome, during the office's first "Talk Like a Pirate Day." more

0 comments: