Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Best RockStartup Video

RockStartup is a reality tv program created by PayPerPost to show the inside of a start up. PayPerPost as you probably know provides an advertising service for businesses so that they can help spread the word about their products as well as increase their PR linkbacks by purchasing ads on blogs. Anyways, RockStartup has been running episodes for a couple months now and PayPerPost wants us to take a minute and pick our favorite one from the series so far.

I've watched all of them except for only a brief part of the last one, but I still like the 1st one best. Reason being is because I like the set up better than the delivery most of the time. You have a guy going out and trying to get $3 Mil so he has the dough to get this puppy of the ground. IT tells me that we are going to see some things that I haven't really seen before. A company starting up and how they go about it. These videos started coming out right when I signed up so seeing that gave me a pretty good perspective about what this company was going to be all about. I got to see the people involved and get a bit of an idea of what kind of folks were going to be holding the fort down for this awesome opportunity for us on our blogs.

Even though they didn’t ask….I think I’m going to say the last one is my least favorite from watching about half of it. I didn’t like the idea of having the staff weigh in and give their weights to the world. It just kind of made me feel bad for most of them. I couldn’t imagine having to do that in front of millions of people if I was a bit overweight.




0 comments: