Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Unsigned Bands

I signed up for this unsigned bands site yesterday and started to listen to the bands on there. I'm a fan of new music and I like to listen to stuff that isn't MTV crap and already in every stupid commercial you are going to see on TV. The band on this site are undiscovered for the most part, but from what I have listened to so far they all have talent. I've always thought that I had an ear for something that was going to be huge when I heard it regardless of whether it is already spreading around so it is fun for me to listen to these bands here.

They have basically every genre you would ever want to listen to like metal, rock, rap, hip-hop, classical, and even Reggae Bands. Take some time to check it out and let me know what you think.

0 comments: