Saturday, March 03, 2007

Ringtones

You aren’t still using the default ringtones that come with your cell phone are you? Don’t you want a ring tone that helps you express who you really are instead of a standard ringer? The ones I have on my cell phone are so generic and most of them are really annoying actually with high pitched ringing that makes people want to strangle me. Then I decided to get some cell phone ringtones that really made my phone sound like a concert instead of the old standards.

Keep people up to date with what is hot in the music world by having a ring tone to one of the new big time hits. With the amount of music available these days, people just don’t have the time to hear it all. You can keep people informed and spark up conversations anywhere with a great tune on your phone. I’ve had many people come up to me and ask who the singer of the ring tone was that I had. In fact I’ve actually gotten a few dates from such conversations. I don’t think anyone could argue that getting a date just from a conversation about a ring tone is a bad thing, can they?

Some ringtones you can get (This is a small sample. There are hundreds more):

“Jessica Simpson, Justin Timberlake, Beyonce, Outkast, Christina Aguilera, 2 Live Crew, 3D Remedy, Adrianaaa, Ali G, Ambassador, Angry Girlfriend, Answer USA, Antonio, Armand Van Helden, Badly Drawn Boy, Basement Jaxx, Batista, Bettyboop, Big Nate, Big Nate featuring Todd Bangz, Big Show, Bikini Kill, Blackstar, Booker T, Born Again, Bucwheed,”

0 comments: